We love Jesus and spreading His message! We are a nonprofit Christian organization with the goal of spreading and defending the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We primarily do this in video form. We create videos to showcase a library of content that is creative and fun, yet will possess significant theological depth. This ministry intends to specialize in reaching the current generation, as well as future generations, with the power of digital video, social media, and whatever new technologies the future may bring.
Today’s generations want answers. They want to know what is truth and how can they find it. They are very skeptical of people who claim to have the answers, and want to know if they can back it up.
Apologetics is the way to show Christianity is reasonable, valid, and backed by the evidence. It can give skeptics the answers they need to make a heart-felt choice to follow Christ or not. With all the misinformation out on the internet we need to offer reasonable answers so people can see Christianity in a good light, and so they come to know Jesus. Apologetics is clearing the weeds so someone can see Jesus in a good light and decide to follow him or not.
We also see many non-Christians trying to pull anyone they can away from Christ with misinformation. We need to equip our youth with the resources they need to stand for Christianity and not be pulled away. If they can understand why Christianity is true then when their hearts doubt the reason of the mind can remind them of what is true. Jeremiah 17:9 reminds us the heart is wicked and deceitful above all things. We need to not only give our hearts to Jesus, but our minds as well. If we only believe in Christ because of a feeling in our heart, what happens when that feeling goes away or doubt creeps in? As Jesus said, “…you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” – Mark 12:30.
Most apologetic ministries only put out written content and very little video work. When they do make videos they are usually boring or low quality, which do not capture attention.
To capture this generation we need to create videos, and also make them fun, upbeat and interesting. We need content that will capture their attention and keep them locked in. In the information age there is millions of people competing for attention. Simple articles do not do it any more. Video is how we capture attention and present the gospel and why it is true.
Statement of faith
- We believe in one omnipotent, omniscient, morally perfect God who eternally exists in a Trinity of three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit-who in love and for his glory created all things in heaven and on earth.
- We believe that God has revealed Himself in the sixty-six books of Scripture and serve as our instruction in faith and life. They lead us to Jesus Christ, who is the way to the Father, and if rightly interpreted, they enable us to understand God’s revelation in humanity, nature, and history.
- We believe Man was created in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was separated from his Creator. That fall brought all mankind into a sinful nature. Thus, man’s nature is corrupted, and he is thus totally unable to please God. Every man is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God’s plan to redeem fallen humanity and renew creation flows through his promises to the Jewish people. God’s promises to Abraham and David are fulfilled in Jesus Christ, the mediator of the New Covenant.
- We believe that the Son of God, while fully divine, became fully human through the virgin birth to save the world from sin. Living a sinless life in perfect obedience to His Father, Jesus proclaimed God’s reign in word and deed. In his mercy he atoned for our sins by dying in our place. Having satisfied the punishment for sin on our behalf, he rose bodily and triumphantly over sin, death, and Satan. He then ascended to heaven, sent Holy Spirit to lead and empower his church, and is seated at the Father’s right hand where he reigns and intercedes for His people.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit descended at Pentecost to establish the church; that he uses the Word of God to give new life to those who repent of their sin and believe in Christ; and that all who by faith alone receive Christ’s finished work are by God’s grace united with Christ, justified by his shed blood, adopted into the family of God, forgiven of all their sin, indwelt and gifted by the Spirit, and added to the church.
- We believe Jesus Christ will come again – visibly and bodily – to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple men and women of every nation. The fulfillment of that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to Christ. As Ephesians 5:2 says, “And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us.”